Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pondering

I saw a posting on May 31 by Tammy at Skip to My Ewe.  She is selling a lot of her hooked rugs and by way of explanation, said something that really hit home:

  "...I form a vision in my mind of what I want it (her rug hooking room) to look like, and then I have to start getting rid of everything that is not in that vision."


Riley:  she has no clutter concerns
I have had this rolling around in my head for days since.  It's how I've been feeling about my home, my stash, my overload of equipment.  I've decided to keep marinating on this until I can get my vision to be more clear and then take more actions.  I feel like the clutter is smothering me.  In fact, I just Googled on "signs about clutter", thinking I'd have some cute graphic to post here, and came up with this page instead.  Very interesting, and worth consideration.

Just thought I'd share that with you in case it's something that's on your mind as well...something along the lines of spring cleaning for your head. 







1 comment:

Tammy Burks said...

Great to read your post on this, this morning. It reminds me that I need to get more rugs for sale put on my blog....I'm also hoping to put a few things on eBay this weekend. I think, for me, it's more fun "dragging in" stuff and less fun "finding new homes" for old stuff. I do think that sometimes clutter can be a sign of depression. Luckily, this is the only room in my home that is like this....it's become the "dumping ground" for unwanted "stuff"....can't wait to "get back on it" and see what else I can get rid of!