Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Taos Camp Pluckyfluff #2!

YAY!  Lexi has agreed to a second class next October.  It will be held Monday (Oct. 8) and Tuesday (Oct. 9) just after Wool Festival weekend.  This news just came to me today and we will be calling those of you on the waiting list tomorrow or Thursday to see if that works for you...and for those of you who haven't called us yet, now is the time to do so!  Please please please don't wait...I don't want anyone to be disappointed, and there simply won't be a chance of holding Lexi in Taos long enough to do a third camp (although maybe if she loves it here, we can talk her into coming back again).

No comments: