Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cold

It is supposed to be in the mid to low teens tonight, & it is flurrying snow above us as I post. Knowing this made me work harder to fill my heart with the colors of fall today.



On my way to work this morning (yes, I am still working down there), I stopped to pay my respects at the descanso of one of my neighbors. While I was not his friend, I knew who he was & mourned his sad life & demise. I thought that the colors were so beautiful I would share them here. Oh, that New Mexico light.



Here's a picture of the skeins I spun last week (spinned?). They're from our own hand painted rovings. I was having fun, mixing colors & using up odds & ends. I had so much fun knitting that sweater from handspun this fall, I want to do another.



Cold








Cold







No comments: