I was not even remotely sparked with interest. In fact, I tossed and turned during the night, trying to figure out what I don't like about it. I think it's having boundaries, after having spent the last week trying to stuff things into defined spaces and make them look neat. I don't know. I just know I'm not sure I'm up for the whole rug. I'm a bit annoyed with myself over this.
Here are some of the things I'm considering. I wonder what you think?
- just hit and miss cat paws all over it, with no worries about design
- ditto, but hook my favorite quilt design, the log cabin...do them in different sizes so as not to get bored or feel too structured
- hook it with both yarn and wool strips, for interest in texture and colors
- put it away and drag it out another year and see if I'm interested then; this would be a bit of a drag, because it took two of us to adjust that frame to the size it needed to be to work on this piece (it's almost 100 inches across)
- ignore it altogether and not hook on this trip