Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hurricane Love


I'm not usually one for posting much about my family, but today was so funny, I can't seem to let it go.

I went to my grandson's Pee Wee Soccer League game today...he is almost 4 years old, so I imagine the other kids on his team are, as well. Their team is called the "Hurricanes".

Today is the first game I've been able to attend. It was hilarious. Our little guy was not very excited about playing, and when he got out on the field, he wanted to engage the coach in conversation and hold his hand. Finally, the coach paired him with Gianna, and they spent the remainder of the game, racing around the field, holding hands, totally oblivious to what everyone else was doing. It was pretty darned cute.

2 comments:

Twisted in Texas said...

preschool soccer is hilarious. this from my just-4 soccer player: "It was a great day, I didn't cry for the whole game." Definitely an age-appropriate milepost.

Taos Sunflower said...

I forgot about that! I just love Charley.