Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oops...

This past week was a great week.  Work: 4 days with Monte (always lots of good laughs), 1 day by myself, to make batts for the long overdue Etsy update.  Good workout at Pilates yesterday, great lunch at Maverick Cafe next door to shop.Canonbattery

Mercury went out of retrograde yesterday...always a huge help.

Husband unit went to work this morning so I can be alone...also good.

Sun is shining, dishes are done, laundry is started. 

Now, to photograph this week's booty for uploading to Etsy.

OOOPPPPSSSSSSSSS...

Extra camera battery and charger are still in CA, battery in camera dead.  I remember the day I plugged the charger and battery into the wall socket in our little kitchen, and thought to myself, gee Martie, if you're not careful, you'll forget this. 

Go buy another, you say?  Well our only photo supply store is closed on Saturday...how smart is that.

So...no update until later this week.  Guess that means I have more time to wash wool.



2 comments:

SandraG. said...

Hi Martie: have to ask you - what does it mean when Mercury is out of retrograde ?? cause I had a reeeeeeeallly awful/bad day yesterday - Mon. Feb 2 : ( ?????????
Blessings, Sandra in AZ

Chris Schutz said...

Hi Martie,
Loving my LOVELY etsy stash from you. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner to say things went fine back in Dec. Appreciated your kind thoughts. Motto, just keep smiling and laughing.
Take some deep breaths of that wonderful high mountain Taos air for us will you? Hugs, Chris