Monday, June 13, 2011

More about Sue



I did my last posting about the Sunbonnet Sue blocks and then sent the link to it to Deb Rowden, telling her I'd love it if she or someone she knows would like to have these blocks.

Here's her reply:

Lawrence, Kansas is no place to send Sunbonnet Sue blocks! We do terrible
things to them (see this blog entry:
http://debrowden.blogspot.com/2011/03/sue-makes-appearance.html

send them only if you dare!
deb


So here's where you find out what a sick sense of humor I have, in case you hadn't already guessed. I hit the link and before I knew it, I was laughing so loud the neighbors probably thought I had finally lost my last marbles. In her posting is another link to a quilt index. I went there and laughed more...and more...until my sides ached. Truth be known, I find Sunbonnet Sue annoying, at best, so to discover someone else shared my feelings and took it to a next level really made this day!

Thanks to Deb for letting me share her posting and this photo, which I copied from her blog without asking.

I think my Sunbonnet Sue blocks are now headed for the chopping blocks...or is it cutting boards...LOL... of some of those wickedly talented quilters in Lawrence, Kansas.

No comments: