Thursday, June 18, 2009

Let the de-stash begin...

I woke up from my fiber coma this past week and realized I officially have enough fiber to keep an entire village spinning for a year.  In view of this, and some other ideas I had (like how I have too much STUFF in my life and I need to start simplifying), I've finally decided to start de-stashing what's left in the retail shop.

First up:  commercial rovings. 

Monte has generously offered to take care of this on my behalf (bless you, Monte).  She started this afternoon with the Mountain Colors hand dyed Targhee wool.  In the next few days, she'll add the many colors of Lorna's Laces superwash wool rovings we love so much.  All of these rovings are priced to sell, at 40% off retail. 

Please visit Monte's shop to take advantage of this great way to built a stash for cheap:

MyMixMix.Etsy.com

Please remember that superwash wool does NOT felt!

More info on de-stash coming soon.  Next up:  my world class collection of top quality novelty yarns.  Stay tuned!



No comments: