Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving thanks

It's been a little quiet in my world this last week.  Oh...I've been busy with our Etsy shop, and spinning lots...but I've had some quiet in my mind I haven't had in a very long time. FamWKayCsbd
It's been rather delightful, spending some days without the feeling that the devil is chasing me with a huge To Do list.  I hope I can hang on to whatever is changing.FiberBlog2


As I was spinning yesterday I realized my list of things to be thankful for is too long to bore anyone with.  The top of my list, of course, is family and friends. RogerBlog2
I recently reconnected with a friend I haven't been in touch with for over 20 years...that has been a great feeling.  So much to catch up on, so many changes in our own lives.  I love how the internet can do things like that.BobBlog

Instead of any more chatter, I've decided to share some recent photos to illustrate some of the things that make my world so wonderful. 

Wherever you are, I hope you're giving thanks for all that you have, as well.



1 comment:

Bennie said...

WOW....your grandbaby has grown so much!! Looks like he may be on his way to being tall...